Thursday, June 21, 2007

6/21 Luau baby

In the office today (Thursday), there was a luau for all of the June birthdays. No cake (I will get some later at the Tower Club), but there were ice cream sandwiches and popsicles. If you weren't careful, you'd end up wearing it though - real melty.

Although I didn't participate in the hula hoop contest, I managed to confiscate a hula hoop and lei. It really made my afternoon much more pleasant.












My birthday dinner with Chris at the Tower Club was amazing! We had a private room with a great view of the city. Five course meal - delicious... and the most beautiful floral arrangement - which I got to keep. The birthday is shaping up to be a really good one.

Stay tuned for details from the wine party tomorrow night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a fun day in the office!

*jackie* said...

Hey Xtina... has anyone (besides me) ever told you that you're a big dork?!

*jackie* said...

P.S. - You look so freakin skinny in that sideways hula hoop picture!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Aunt Chrissie, Miss you, Luther